Tuesday, December 28, 2010

gingerbread houses

I love Christmas for so many reasons but one of the biggest things is there are so many ideas and activities to do with the kiddos to keep them entertained and you from going crazy. Last year we made gingerbread houses at the Stocks' house so this year we invited them over to do it at ours....maybe a tradition is forming huh Brit??
So of course I did my pictures backwards I think it's my favorite game! So you get to look from end product back to beginning hehe ENJOY!
Finish Product...I just like that Ry is feeding his face still......you'll see what I mean!
Here's Ryker and Calvin building or really they are eating. Those two boys were on a sugar rush!
Brakken and Elizabeth took the house building pretty serious.
Look at Calvin's cute, full cheeks. Such a stud!
The kids were going nuts waiting for us to be set up for them to start. So silly when those cousins get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment