Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!

Brittany and Oren had there new baby girl early this afternoon (Tuesday October 27, 2009)  She weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 3/4" long.  She is seriously the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen!  We are so excited to add her as a niece/cousin to the family.  CONGRATS STOCKS FAMILY!!!! P. S. we are still waiting on the name.

notice the bracelet her mommy made...girls get all the accessories
Don't we all wish we could look this gorgeous after having a baby?

Love those little feet!!!
Proud uncle

She has so much hair
We are missing two in the family picture since no one under 14 can come in the hospital.   However, Lizzy and Calvin did come to the window to see their new baby sister and hopefully tomorrow they can take the baby home where they will get to hold her at last.

2 comments:

  1. I promise I am not a creepy stalker.
    I am a friend of the Sorenson clan up here in Montana.
    Just wanted to say CONGRATS to Brittney and her family---she is beautiful and Brittney should be shot for looking so good after delivery---:0)
    Thanx for posting this so we all could see!
    --Lisa Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am pretty sure I met you on one of our trips, and I have heard loads about you.

    ReplyDelete