Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

 Snow is coming!!!
                                                              My FAVORITE guys









 I hope it doesn't seem narcissistic to post my own birthday but if I don't no one will and it was such a good day.  Erik made me waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. Then we drove through the canyon so I could finally see some leaves.  We ended up in Park City where we went on the Alpine Slide, which was really fun other than the slow family that we ended up catching up to even though we gave them over a five minute head start.  That night Erik and I actually went on a date (this only happens for birthdays and our anniversary) It was nice to have alone time with the guy I love so much.  Ending with cheesecake, Missy Sorenson's recipe, delicious!!!!!  My boys did such a great job making me feel special and putting together a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment