Tuesday, April 7, 2009

photo tag

So rules are rules and I try not to break them, sometimes it is more fun to though.  This time I obeyed this is the sixth picture from the sixth folder.  It is me scurrying to do Mickayla's hair before my wedding, while Britt is giving Alex a trim.  I don't look to awesome with the baby weight still there and my great outfit, but at least I like my hair that Shantelle Fausette did for me.  Ironically, Erik and I will be celebrating our third anniversary at the end of this month so it was fun to see this and remember that day. 


I tag Nicole, Missy, and Brittany.  Just go to my photos the sixth file and the sixth picture and then blog about it.  Have fun taking a little trip back!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, good memories! I remember that day! You were beautiful and it was so exciting to see your little family be joined together! I need to call you! My cell number is 668-9485 but won't work for a few more days, maybe like Monday! I'll call you then for sure! I was so happy to hear from you! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great day watching my oldest get married to a wonderful girl. We are so glad you are in our family. We love you tons. I don't understand the tags and folder thing so call and let me know. I'm a computer dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember getting to go and Chilis from you!!! who knew you were falling in love at the same time! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! The best part was no one in the restaurant really knew until it was VERY serious. That is rare in that world it seems like everyone knows everyones business. I was actually able to keep my mouth shut.

    ReplyDelete